Stainless steel tube splitter
A fiber optic splitter is a device used to split and combine light energy. It distributes the light energy transmitted in one fiber to two or more fibers in a predetermined proportion, or combines the light energy transmitted in multiple fibers into one fiber.
1. The loss is insensitive to the wavelength of the transmitted light and can meet the transmission needs of different wavelengths (1260-1650 nm).
2. Evenly splitting the signal, the signal can be evenly distributed to the user.
3. Small size (such as 1 × 32 minimum size can be 4 × 7 × 50mm), can be directly installed in the existing various transfer boxes, no special design to leave a large installation space.
4. A single device shunt channel can reach more than 32 channels.
5. Multi-channel cost is low. The more the number of branches, the more obvious the cost advantage.
It is suitable for network engineering, such as intelligent monitoring system,
intelligent optical fiber cell network construction, etc.
Fiber to the house project
Cable network TV
Passive optical network system
Other spectroscopic systems
Metropolitan area network