Fiber optic panel box
- Quick Details
With the continuous popularization and promotion of FTTH construction, optical fiber quick connection and fiber-optic mechanical cold-connection technology have been vigorously developed. After the fiber-to-the-home, the optical interface needs to use the panel box. At present, there are two main types of FTTH panel boxes: Surface mounted (direct mounting) and concealed (mounted on the cassette).
Product Selling Point
1. The dimensions of the panel are in accordance with the national standard 86, and the size is 86mm×86mm. The size of the base is in accordance with the relevant regulations of JB/T 8593-1997.
Single and double-hole panels for a variety of environments, with a robust structure and consistent and interchangeable assembly.
2. With fiber optic connector fixture, SC connector can be fixed.
The concealed panel SC connector is mounted at a 45-degree angle to prevent light from burning the user's eyes.
3. With cable introduction, fixing and protection devices.
Made of high quality PC (flame retardant polycarbonate) material with certain fire resistance.
1) Metro/Access Communication Networks
2) Fiber Optic Instruments
3) CATV System
4) Optical Signal Distribution
Q1. Can I have a sample order for this product?
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality. Mixed samples are acceptable.
Q2. What about the lead time?
A:Sample needs 1-2 days, mass production time needs 1-2 weeks.
Q3. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
A: We usually ship by DHL, UPS, FedEx or TNT. It usually takes 3-5 days to arrive. Airline and sea shipping also optional.
Q4: Do you offer guarantee for the products?
A: Yes, we offer 1-2 years warranty to our formal products.
Q5: What about delivery time??
A: 1) Samples: within one week. 2) Goods: 15-20 days usually.