16-SLOTS RACK-MOUNT FIBER OPTIC TRANSCEIVER,Dual power supply, 19” 2U height,BASE-FX BASE-TX
- Quick Details
The 16-slot rack-mount fiber optic transceiver is a highly integrated fiber optic transceiver center that can plug up to 16 10/100M adaptive or 1000M fiber optic transceivers (plugged into our desktop power fiber transceivers) The cards are interchangeable and are centrally installed in a single rack for uniform power supply. This not only reduces the connection line, simplifies the structure, but also facilitates management and maintenance.
Product Selling Point
1. This rack supports hot swapping, and can be powered by single or dual power supply. When dual power supplies are used, the two power supplies will be powered at the same time, reducing the load on each power supply and extending the service life of the power supply. When one power supply fails, the other power supply can be independently powered, so that the operation of the transceiver is not interrupted.
2. It is not necessary to remove the fiber transceiver when repairing and replacing the power supply, and it is not necessary to remove the rack from the cabinet. Simply remove the faulty power supply from the back of the rack for repair or replacement, which makes maintenance extremely convenient. Fast. Therefore, it can provide a high-reliability, high-capacity, high-integration, high-performance and economical fiber-optic network center solution for a fiber-optic Ethernet system, and has remarkable features such as stable operation, large power supply capacity, convenient operation, and easy maintenance.
1) Fiber to the house project
2) Cable network TV
3) Passive optical network system
4) Metropolitan area network
5) Other spectroscopic systems
Q1. Can I have a sample order for this product?
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality. Mixed samples are acceptable.
Q2. What about the lead time?
A:Sample needs 1-2 days, mass production time needs 1-2 weeks.
Q3. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
A: We usually ship by DHL, UPS, FedEx or TNT. It usually takes 3-5 days to arrive. Airline and sea shipping also optional.
Q4: Do you offer guarantee for the products?
A: Yes, we offer 1-2 years warranty to our formal products.
Q5: What about delivery time??
A: 1) Samples: within one week. 2) Goods: 15-20 days usually.