Cable connection box (one in and one out)
- Quick Details
The optical cable connector box ensures the reliability and stability of the product through innovative design, manufacture and material selection, and excellent sealing technology. Provides reliable, robust, and flexible protection for fiber direct, terminated or divergent connections. It is commonly used for straight-through connection and divergent connection of outdoor optical cable overhead, pipeline, direct burial, etc., and functions to protect the joint. The product consists of four parts: outer casing, inner member, sealing element and optical fiber protection.
Product Selling Point
1. Optical cable connector box is a popular name, the scientific name is called optical cable connection box, also known as optical cable connection package, optical cable connector package and barrel. It is a mechanical pressure sealing joint system, which is a continuous protection device that provides optical, sealing and mechanical strength continuity between adjacent optical cables. It is mainly used for straight-through and branch connection of overhead, pipeline, direct burial and other laying methods applicable to various structural optical cables.
2. The box body adopts imported reinforced plastic, high strength and corrosion resistance. The terminal box is suitable for the connection in the terminal machine room of the structural optical cable. The structure is mature, the seal is reliable, and the construction is convenient. Widely used in communications, network systems, CATV cable TV, fiber optic cable network systems, and more.
3. It is used for protective connection and fiber distribution between two or more optical cables. It is one of the commonly used devices for user access points. It mainly completes the connection between the distribution cable and the incoming cable, and can be based on FTTX. Access requires the installation of a box or simple optical splitter.
1) Metro/Access Communication Networks
2) Fiber Optic Instruments
3) CATV System
4) Optical Signal Distribution
Q1. Can I have a sample order for this product?
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality. Mixed samples are acceptable.
Q2. What about the lead time?
A:Sample needs 1-2 days, mass production time needs 1-2 weeks.
Q3. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
A: We usually ship by DHL, UPS, FedEx or TNT. It usually takes 3-5 days to arrive. Airline and sea shipping also optional.
Q4: Do you offer guarantee for the products?
A: Yes, we offer 1-2 years warranty to our formal products.
Q5: What about delivery time??
A: 1) Samples: within one week. 2) Goods: 15-20 days usually.