- Quick Details
The 19-inch standard network cabinet can easily connect, distribute and schedule fiber-optic cables, and can be used for comprehensive installation of various devices. It is widely used in telecom equipment rooms, large-capacity exchanges, and CATV fiber systems.
Product Selling Point
1. The network cabinet should have anti-vibration, anti-shock, anti-corrosion, dust-proof, waterproof, anti-radiation and other properties, in order to ensure stable and reliable operation of the equipment. The network cabinet should have good usability and safety protection facilities for easy operation, installation and maintenance, and ensure operator safety. Network cabinets should be easy to produce, assemble, commission, and package. Network cabinets should meet the requirements of standardization, standardization and serialization. The cabinet is beautiful in appearance, suitable in application and color coordinated.
2. The network cabinet should have good technical performance. The structure of the cabinet shall be subjected to the necessary physical design and chemical design according to the electrical and mechanical properties of the equipment and the requirements of the use environment to ensure the structure of the cabinet has good rigidity and strength, and good electromagnetic isolation, grounding, noise isolation, ventilation and heat dissipation. Performance.
3. The network cabinet is mainly used to store routers, switches, distribution frames and other network equipment and accessories. The depth is generally less than 800MM, the width is 600 and 800MM. The front door is generally transparent tempered glass door, which has low requirements on heat dissipation and environment.
1) Fiber to the house project
2) Cable network TV
3) Passive optical network system
4) Metropolitan area network
5) Other spectroscopic systems
Q1. Can I have a sample order for this product?
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality. Mixed samples are acceptable.
Q2. What about the lead time?
A:Sample needs 1-2 days, mass production time needs 1-2 weeks.
Q3. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
A: We usually ship by DHL, UPS, FedEx or TNT. It usually takes 3-5 days to arrive. Airline and sea shipping also optional.
Q4: Do you offer guarantee for the products?
A: Yes, we offer 1-2 years warranty to our formal products.
Q5: What about delivery time??
A: 1) Samples: within one week. 2) Goods: 15-20 days usually.