NETWORK CABINETS.19 "
- Ndenye Details
The 19-inch standard network cabinet can easily connect, distribute and schedule fiber-optic cables, and can be used for comprehensive installation of various devices. It is widely used in telecom equipment rooms, large-capacity exchanges, and CATV fiber systems.
Ebe Ahịa Ahịa
1. The network cabinet should have anti-vibration, anti-shock, anti-corrosion, dust-proof, waterproof, anti-radiation and other properties, in order to ensure stable and reliable operation of the equipment. The network cabinet should have good usability and safety protection facilities for easy operation, installation and maintenance, and ensure operator safety. Network cabinets should be easy to produce, assemble, commission, and package. Network cabinets should meet the requirements of standardization, standardization and serialization. The cabinet is beautiful in appearance, suitable in application and color coordinated.
2. The network cabinet should have good technical performance. The structure of the cabinet shall be subjected to the necessary physical design and chemical design according to the electrical and mechanical properties of the equipment and the requirements of the use environment to ensure the structure of the cabinet has good rigidity and strength, and good electromagnetic isolation, grounding, noise isolation, ventilation and heat dissipation. Performance.
3. The network cabinet is mainly used to store routers, switches, distribution frames and other network equipment and accessories. The depth is generally less than 800MM, the width is 600 and 800MM. The front door is generally transparent tempered glass door, which has low requirements on heat dissipation and environment.
1) Eriri ka ulo oru ngo
2) USB network TV
3) Sistemụ ikuku ikuku na-agafe agafe
4) Netwọk mpaghara mpaghara
5) Sistemụ spectroscopic ndị ọzọ
Q1. Enwere m ike ịnweta usoro ihe nlele maka ngwaahịa a?
A: Ee, anyị na-anabata usoro ntụle iji nwaa ma chọpụta mma. A nabatara ihe atụ ndị a kwadoro.
Q2. Kedu maka oge ndu?
A: Sample kwesịrị ụbọchị 1-2, oge imepụta oke chọrọ izu 1-2.
Q3. Kedu ka ị ga - esi ebu ụgbọ na ole ole ka ọ ga - ewe?
A: Anyị na-ebu ụgbọ mmiri site na DHL, UPS, FedEx ma ọ bụ TNT. Ọ na-ewe ụbọchị 3-5 ka ọ bịarute. Ụgbọ njem ụgbọ mmiri na ụgbọ mmiri na-ahọrọkwa nhọrọ.
Q4: Ị na-enye nkwa maka ngwaahịa?
A: Ee, anyị na-enye afọ 1-2 akwụkwọ ikike maka ngwaahịa anyị.
Q5: Gini banyere oge nnyefe ??
A: 1) Ihe nlele: n'ime otu izu. 2) ngwongwo: 15-20 ụbọchị na-emekarị.